Amla is a natural source of Vitamin C and have enormous antioxidant properties. Amla helping in curative a number of diseases, it also boosts the immune system. It is the fruit of a deciduous plant and found in a lot of states of India. Its English name is ‘Indian Gooseberry’ and it has been associated with a number of health benefits.
Nutritional Value of Amla
• Vitamin C
Benefits of Amla
• Amla improves nature and follicles of the hair consequently promoting hair growth also prevent the dandruff.
• Amla is very helpful in skin diseases, it improves glow of skin.
• It is normal remedy for acidity, gastric troubles, constipation and indigestion.
• It supports power of heart and lungs.
• Amla is cooperative in lowering cholesterol and blood sugar level.
• Amla increases the fertility, attentiveness and memory.
• It is very helpful in eye diseases. It cures diseases like burning reddening, and watering of eyes.
• It reduces health weakness and makes our body’s protected system strong.
• Amla increases red blood cell formation thus improves strength of teeth and nails.
You have read this article Blood Sugar / eye diseases / immune system / Indian Gooseberry / red blood cell / skin diseases / vitamin C with the title February 2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://aganaktismenoi-volos.blogspot.com/2012/02/benefits-of-amla.html. Thanks!